Monday, October 6, 2008

Hey!!! I am back from Spring Break! I hope everyone had as much fun as me; oh! wait you're all back in school or working or volunteering. Haha..sorry to rub it in but its true. Anyways, over the past 10 days I have traveled throughout the western region of the Western Cape of South Africa -- from Cape Town to Stellenbosch to Cape of Good Hope and through the Garden Route. I really want to tell you all about it but I don't have much time to talk now because I am using someone else's computer and I don't want to use up their 1 GB that each person is allocated per month so I am just going to show you some of the pictures that I was able to capture on my trip, and tomorrow I will tell you all about my adventures. Cheers for now!!

Sharp!


Ok!!!! F'! So, the uploader isn't working and this person's computer is going to die... I guess the pictures are going to have to wait until my computer is able to pick a fucking connection to the stupid internet. Anyways, let me throw a recap to you all just to let you know what happened:

Walking tour of Stellenbosch, Wine Tour - Simonsig, Fairview, Boschendel, Diou Donne - Most beautiful weather we've had ever since arriving plus two more wine tastings at Nethlingshof and Asara, Train to Cape Town, City Bowl, Long St, never ending rain and clouds and wind to wake the next morning to a beautiful day atop table mountain, Hout Bay, Seal Island, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Cape Point, Cape of Good Hope, Penguin Colony, Planetarium, Cape Castle, mass of children playing soccer along the N2 highway. Well that seems fitting...can't wait to hear more? Well check it out tomorrow and there will be more. Cheers!

No comments: